Remote Instruction Camera System
A system which enables administrators in head office to instruct on-site workers by installing cameras on helmets. It makes hands-free on-site trouble shooting possible by communicating with their administrators during emergency or equipment trouble.
- Administrators can accurately instruct on-site workers remotely during emergency
- Viable system in a reasonable price
- Cameras are mountable in any positions
- Monitors, PCs, tablets or smartphones can be selected as a display terminal
- Method of display and communication can be customized. (External clouds/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, etc.)