Non-directional micro vibration detection sensor "CMN200"
Non-directional vibration sensor [CMN200] is a microscopic sensor (2.0 x 2.0 x Max 1.5mm) having a feature for the conducting sphere inside of the sensor to detect very tiny vibration signal generated from the inserted equipment/instruments.
The mechanical sensor detects a movement of buttery powered instruments, behavior of human or materials (things) and that realizes power saving under stationary circumstance, regular watching of human/material movement.
Feature of Non-directional micro vibration detection sensor "CMN200"
- Very tiny size of 2.0×2.0×1.5(Max)mm
- Ultra low power consumption performance entails detectable non-directional micro vibration
- Highly reliable laminated ceramic structure
- Meets AEC-Q200 standard
- Conforms to RoH
- Pb free
Application or expected future usage
- Vibration detection for small radio communication equipment
- Vibration detection switch (Power saving of radio communication equipment)
- Smart key (for housing/automobile)
- Safety confirmation. watching or nursing of elderly people living alone
- Earlier earthquake detection
- Asset management tag for factory/brunch/hospital/etc
- Early detection of decrepit equipment in a factory
- BLE tag (theft prevention/object being sought)
- Ecology observation of animals
- Wearable equipment/tools