Detail about Glass Lining Steel panel
What is Glass Lining Steel panel?
The high temperature fusion of glass to steel at 850℃ results in an inert, durable finish. Glass-Fused-to-Steel is the only tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both materials - the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass. Applied to both interior and exterior surfaces, Glass-Fused-to-Steel is able to withstand the rigours of the construction site and provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environments.
- Hard as Quartz
- Inert as Silica
- Strong & Flexible as Steel
- Colour fast
- High gloss and easy cleaning throughout its life
- Environmentally sound
Unique manufacturing processes
- raw steel
- unching and cut outs
- grit blasting of steel to SA 21/2 standard/SSPC-10
- rolling of panels
- chemical cleaning
- pre-protective dousing
- application of nickel rich pre-coat
- drying ovens
- application of cobalt rich glass layer
- bisque oven
- fired through furnace at over 1500F
- application of dedicated TRIFUSION layer
- bisque oven
- fired again through furnace at over 1500F
- continuity testing – one of 16 quality inspections
- heets packed on individual project basis
Zero-Discontinuity Glass Fusion Technology
Long-lived and durable
- a reputation that can only be gained by dedication to the highest quality and commitment to ZERO DISCONTINUITY glass fusion. A philosophy enshrined in our procedures, which exceed the requirements of International Enamelling Standards. All industrial grade finishes are subject to 100% inspection and electronic testing of the contact face. Any panel having a discontinuity is rejected.
The PERMASTORE? Family of Glasses - Unrivalled Storage Solutions
PERMASTORE® aims to optimise the cost of tank ownership by offering a choice of glass specification to match the needs of your application, ensuring minimum capital costs and virtually eliminating maintenance costs.
ECOFUSION®, ISOFUSION®, TRIFUSION®, and TRIFUSION® PLUS provide the optimum choice to give cost effective solutions in applications from storage of agricultural slurry to very demanding industrial effluents.