Thin film deposition services
Thin film fabrication technology is used for wide range of applications in the semiconductor, photovoltaic device and other markets and for creating anti-sticking layers for molds or other applications. Kyodo International has access to various deposition technologies such as sputtering, evaporation, CVD among others which enables us to offer contract thin film manufacturing services to our customers.
Using our experience in the field more than two decades long, we offer many different types of thin film fabrication processes and deposition services to meet our customers` requirements from small-scale to large-scale production.
Our thin film fabrication service main features
- With more than 120 types of targets available in stock we are able to offer our customers deposition services with various materials.
(Al, Ti, Cr, Mo, W, Ta, Si, DLC, Au, Ir, Ru, Pd, Pt, AlSi, AlSiCu, AlCu, NiFe, SiO2, ITO, IZO, AZO, ZnO, PZT, Si3N4, TiN, SiC etc.)
- Kyodo International has 7 sputtering systems available in house. We can offer you the best solution according to your required substrate size, material type and quantity.
- We are able to process substrate sizes from φ2" to φ12" along with other shapes. We can handle various materials such as Si, glass, metals, films, organic materials, resin (PMMA, COP, PC, PET etc.).
- We undertake process requests from a single substrate to hundreds of pieces (volume production).
- We offer thin film deposition services by evaporation, CVD and PLD (TEOS, SiO2, SiN, Poly-Si, a-Si, PZT, etc.).
Thin film technologies classified according to application
- Easy demold coatings for molds (Pt etc.)
- Titanium coatings for medical devices (Ti)
- 分類が複数ある場合は、| ←半角の縦棒で区切って連続で入力してください。
|製品分類1||Deposition, Photolithography, Etching|
|製品分類2||Insulation layer|Backside electrode|Li secondary battery|ITO|PZT|Roll to Roll sputtering|