Thin film membrane fabrication technology for various materials
Technology that can fabricate thin film membranes even with materials conventionally difficult to form membranes.
We pursued polymer-based membrane fabrication technology and made it possible to increase the kinds of selectable thin films drastically. We support development and prototyping with new substrates and membrane materials.
- The base material forming the membrane is a polymer (COP, polyimide, supplied polymers are also available)
- Membrane materials are selectable from materials that can be sputtered (Sputtering Target Stock List)
- Base size · Membrane pattern is freely designable
Membrane processing example
Membrane formation inside the honeycomb structure for COP film (membrane with bottom part Au)
Three-dimensional Al membrane (Al membrane freestanding structure with all 1 μm thickness)
Thermocouple membrane (K type thin film thermocouple): It is possible to increase the response speed by forming membrane at the tip of measuring part of temperature while decreasing the heat capacity.
Nanopore additional processing of thin film membrane
For customers like this
- In material development, in case various types of membranes are required (single layer / laminate layer both available)
- In the development of functional films, in case enhancement of application usage and value of the film are required
- Want to use it for the sensor part of polymer MEMS
- Want to mount samples on ultra-thin membranes for bio-related evaluation