Nanoimprint (NIL) mold (stamper) fabrication services
The molds used for Nanoimprinting are fabricated by traditional semiconductor and photomask technology. Kyodo International responds to its customers' needs by using mask aligners, steppers and E-Beam machines and therefore offering the most appropriate and cost-effective solution. In the early evaluation stage, when customers have not yet fully decided their design requests, we offer them a large set of "Trial Molds". To customers that want to do imprint on glass substrates, we offer them our metal molds and other imprint services. We also offer engineering & technology consulting services to improve our customers` imprint solutions.
- You don't have a certain design or you are in the early stage of evaluation of NIL: for you we offer our NIL trial molds. Trial Molds for Nanoimprinting »
- We deal mainly with Si, but we can also manufacture molds in glass, Ti, W, among other materials.
- We can offer to our customers Si master molds and Ni electroforming process services.
- We can offer manufacturing services of 3D shapes as well.
- We can offer tailor-made solutions according to your requests and budget. Please contact us for any kind of request.
- Anti-sticking treatment is available. *We apply original technology
- We can offer manufacturing service of large area mold and roll to roll (RtR)mold. Large area mold, roll to roll (RtR) mold »
*Anti-sticking treatment may cause some exposure/etching defects and/or some impurities on the mold template.
- 分類が複数ある場合は、| ←半角の縦棒で区切って連続で入力してください。